Leadership Lab: Making Work Matter
September 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
During this Gwinnett Young Professionals (GYP) Leadership Lab, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from Janelle King as she shares job crafting strategies for creating meaning and motivation in the workplace.
Research shows that employee productivity dips about 50% near the holidays and motivation drops well before December. It’s also a time where employees often reflect on where they are professionally and their goals, meaning that turnover naturally increases as people decide to seek other opportunities.
In this workshop attendees will learn:
- The Three Defining Attitudes & Approaches That Transform the Way they Work
- How to Create & Cultivate a Sense of Meaning & Shared Purpose in the Workplace
- Research-backed Ways Professionals Can Redesign Their Role to Connect to Meaningful Work
- The Powerful Practice of Job Crafting to Boost Meaning and Motivation
- Proactive Strategies for Setting Purpose-Driven & Performance-Based Goals
Registration Cost: TBD
Registration for this event opens on July 1.Register