About Gwinnett Young Professionals
Gwinnett Young Professionals (GYP) is a personal and professional development program led by the Gwinnett Chamber. The program encourages young business people to develop and enhance their leadership skills, exchange ideas, share common interests, learn more about the area’s business community, and engage in the community’s future. GYP is designed for individuals, ages 21 to 35, who are living and/or working in Gwinnett. GYP does not require any type of membership fees/dues to participate. Getting involved with GYP is as simple as attending an event.
To be a primary resource for young professionals by providing diverse opportunities for professional development while inspiring them to live, work, play and stay in the Gwinnett community.
To engage and empower young professionals through community, professional and social opportunities.
- Attract and retain young professionals in the Gwinnett community
- Encourage young professionals to prepare themselves for positions in business and public leadership through the GYP Journey Leadership Institute
- Improve young professionals’ networking skills, expand contact bases and advance careers
- Help young professionals grow in their knowledge of Gwinnett businesses
- Enhance the quality of life for our young professional community
- Promote young professionals and their businesses in Gwinnett
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Community Engagement