Connect members with volunteer opportunities in the area. Partner with nonprofit organizations.
- Take part in educational programs and offerings designed specifically for the evolving young professional.
- Participate in roundtable and training sessions featuring prominent community leaders sharing their experience.
- Attend networking events featuring business and elected leaders to introduce young professionals to important decision-makers within the community.
- Share in a variety of social events to expand your contact base.
Gwinnett Young Professionals Leadership Institute
- 6-month leadership program that meets once a month for two hours.
- World-class leadership program that contributes to the personal and professional development of young professionals and prepares them for positions of increasing responsibility.
- Designed to equip young professionals with appropriate skills in the following areas:
- Focus and Vision
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Stress Management